Our customer uses terms like time to market” and blames our IT services to be worthless. We prefer discussing about “SAN instead of NAS” and “SOA” but our customer doesn’t understand. He even accuses us for having “no processes”.
Actually, we have an incredible number of processes. We spend much time on the risk assessment of technical changes, but nevertheless we have an IT disruption on the next day. Is the complexity of IT systems manageable?
A lot of IT Service providers are in this kind of situation. ITIL (IT infrastructure library) provides best practices for this area. Even basic knowledge of this topic will help you to use this experience within your organization.
In our ITIL foundation trainings you will learn,
- which IT processes are used and how they are defined
- how IT service management knowledge and methodologies are gaining value to both IT service providers as well as their customers
- how ITIL as a common language is saving time by avoiding misconceptions
- how IT service providers are able to define their strategy
- how the design of services is defined
- how IT services can be implemented without any disruption of operations or subsequent incidents
- which organizational changes and tools are necessary to come to stable IT operations
- how continual improvements and useful reports can be implemented
This training has a duration of 3 days from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm. The exam is included on day 3. The exam fee is included in the training fee.
You will participate on agile training sessions provided by our well experienced trainer team. As accredited training provider for ITIL trainings we have to follow policies strictly, but nevertheless we can ensure to provide no boring trainings! Our trainer team consists of well experienced persons which are also working on projects as consultants. This ensures “up-to-date” knowledge through the whole team. Our ongoing investment in trainer knowledge supports our ambitioned goals for each of our trainings:
We support you to get the knowledge you need
- We help you with mock exams to succeed in the real exam
- We show you possibilities to start with ITIL activities immediately after the training
All together provided in a nice atmosphere where you have the possibility to exchange your experience with other training participants.
- Richard Friedl has several years’ experience as service management trainer in Austria and Germany. Since version 1 he has been one of the ITIL pioneers in Austria. Richard is accredited trainer for all ITIL trainings as well as ISO/IEC 20000 foundations.
- Reinhard Volz is an accredited trainer for all ITIL trainings. He is working on the continual improvement of our training methodology. Beside these activities he is developing and providing trainings for IT service management tools (e. g. HP Service Manager, HP uCMDB, Omnitracker, …).
You would like to train and get a group of employees certified in your company? In this case please contact us and we will send you an offer for an in-house training.
The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. You have to answer 26 of them right within 60 minutes. The exam starts at the end of the 3rd day of the training.
All employees who are working in the IT service management environment. The ITIL foundation certification is mandatory for all further intermediate trainings. It brings you 2 credits on the path to become an ITIL expert. This training is available in English and German language.
ITSM Partner GmbH:
ITSM Partner Consulting GmbH is an officially accredited training provider (ATP) and examination institute (accredited by PEOPLECERT according to the rules of AXELOS). Since 2003 we have supported more than 3000 people on the way to their ITIL foundation certification.